No Job Is Too Small


Before I share my experience with you, I would like to ask you a question. Take your time to answer this question.

Which is the most important profession or job or business in the world?

Write down your answer on a piece of paper. The answer to the above question is written in the later part of this blog. Let's see if we both agree. 


Here’s my experience. About a month or so, it was quite late at night and I was returning home. I decided to fuel up my vehicle just to avoid long Q in the morning. As I entered the fuel station, there was a car already being fuelled up. As I got closer I heard the attendant and car owner quarreling over something. I couldn’t understand what was that about. The car owner drove off after fuelling and before he left he said to the petrol bunk attendant ‘apni aukaat me rehena’.

 

Next, as the attendant approached me to fuel my car, I asked him what happened. The attendant said that he requested the owner not to talk over the phone at the fuel station for which he got angry and started quarreling.

 

Using mobile phones at a fuel station is a safety issue. None of us should talk over phones at the fuel station. There should be no compromise here. But the other gentleman refused to do so. Not only that, but he also humiliated the attendant and didn’t treat him with respect.

 

I felt bad for the attendant. The guy was just doing his job. I could clearly see from his face that he was upset the way that person treated him. As he finished fuelling up my car, I greeted him and said thank you, sir. That one little greeting brought a big smile on his face. He also greeted me back and then I left.

 

I have seen so many people in my life who respect others based on their financial status, income, or position, or job. People tend to change their behavior if they find out that a person is not wealthy or working in a higher position. They treat wealthy and poor people differently. Some people are so much obsessed with it that they ask what other person is doing in life and then treat them according to their position.

 

No job is too small in the world. The jobs are what people have chosen according to their circumstances and capacity. You are not better than someone else simply because you have more degrees or higher income. You don't have to clean the streets because somebody else is doing it, right? Every job in this world is equally important. 

 

However, there is one profession that is more important than all the other professions or jobs. It is the single most important profession in the world.

 

It’s Agriculture. Famers are the most underrated in the world. Without them, none of us can live. Do you agree?  


Everyone is fighting their own battle. Treat everybody with respect, irrespective of their gender, profession, status, or color. You will not lose anything if you show respect somebody working at a lower position than you, instead, you will gain their respect and loyalty.


Wish you happiness and peace


Don’t forget to share it if you liked it.


Until next time... Ciao...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Theory of Relativity

Wherever Life Plants You, Bloom With Grace

THE CONSTANT URGE TO IMPRESS OTHERS